Friday 25 January 2013

Hospital Scene Take 2

Hospital Scene

As a group we decided that our hospital scene which we shot in science needed some improvement. As I am acting as Anton Lewis in our title sequence, I have to stand up and move around, this was to show that I was worried about my father. In our last shoot we didn't consider this and by doing this it makes it a lot more realistic and creates tension. In this shoot the facial expressions I use also express my emotions which make this part of the sequence look good this creates good tension for the audience to enjoy. I use a very firm looking face which makes the audience want to know what I am thinking about and planning to do.


To conclude this shoot was successful and better than our  previous shoot. My acting was also a lot better as we were able to capture good shots of my facial expressions. 

These are the images from the take



No comments:

Post a Comment